Luis is a natural entertainer who enjoys making others laugh and feel inspired. As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Luis works tirelessly to support the LGBTQ+ and BIPOC communities. Luis is also the founder of PsychoSocial Media, a mental health platform providing mental health articles and resources. Most recently, Luis became the co-owner of PsychoSocial Therapy, a private practice specializing in LGBTQ+ and BIPOC mental health.
Luis is also an Indigiqueer model who has a deep passion for fashion, visibility, and self-expression. Luis has collaborated with local and international (Mexico) designers. Luis is currently scheduled to walk for a fashion haus located in San Francisco in celebration of PRIDE month 2022.
Luis is a firm believer that the media plays a massive role in the way mental health is understood, and wants to use his knowledge to increase awareness. As a testament to his work, Luis has been featured on Telemundo, a large Spanish Network, on a monthly basis. In past appearances on Telemundo, Luis has talked about anxiety, depression, LGBTQ+ issues, and other mental health topics in Spanish.
Luis has modeled for various photographers for both private photoshoots and digital magazines. You can see select images under "specialties" option in menu and then selecting modeling portfolio.
- As You Are Magazine, Issue 7, 2022.
- Walked the Jordan Joel Fashion Show, Oasis, 2022.
- Provided Mental Health Consultation for Undocumented Tales, Season 3, 2020.
- Telemundo Accesso Total, Mental Health Segments, 2021-2022.
- Model for a photoshoot for Apple Inc. to create content for internal communications, 2022.
- Host of the Queer Magic Podcast on Spotify and Apple Music
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Owner of PsychoSocial Therapy
- Founder of PsychoSocial Media
- Board Member of the Alejandre Foundation.